HOW Promotion Design Contest
19 mar 2012
Deadline has expired
Open too: International
BEST OF SHOW scores a FREE TRIP to the 2013 HOW DESIGN CONFERENCE (round-trip airfare, hotel and conference registration) and an award to be presented at the conference.
All Winners will see their work in HOW’s OCTOBER 2012 SELF-PROMOTION DESIGN ANNUAL and get a $100 discount to the 2013 HOW Design Conference.
- Single Entry — $65 (stationery systems are counted as single entries)
- Campaign — $90 (three or more pieces from a single campaign)
- Student Single Entry — $35
- Student Campaign —$55 (three or more pieces from a single campaign)
Entries submitted after March 1 require a late fee of $35 per entry
About: “Agora Gallery proudly sponsors the annual Chelsea International Fine Art Competition, a renowned art contest that is juried by prominent museum curators and art experts. It is a great opportunity for the juror-selected artists to gain exposure by exhibiting their work in the famed Chelsea Art Gallery District as well as be part of online and print promotions.
The Chelsea International Fine Art Competition is open to visual artists from anywhere in the world and at all stages in their career. In previous years the juror has selected artists working in painting, sculpture, photography, drawing, mixed media and print.”
- €2,750 National Geographic – 125th Anniversary
- Art Call – 3rd Annual CityScapes Art Competition
- The Lumen Prize Exhibition: $5250 Prizes & Global exhibition Tour
- BoardPusher.com THI3D THURSDAY Skateboard Design Contest
- Not So Noble Prize Design Competition